The new ZEEMR Z1 Mini projector looks similar to ZEEMR Z1, but they have a few differences. You can read about the pros and cons of ZEEMR Z1 by this link.
As for the features of the ZEEMR Z1 Mini, the new projector has 1080P native resolution, 600ANSI brightness, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, dual-band Wi-Fi, automatic focus, and keystone correction.
Jayce Ooi made a full review video of the ZEEMR Z1 Mini projector, so we can see the projection quality, as well as unboxing, package contents, design, speaker quality, Linux OS, etc.
Let’s find out the advantages and disadvantages of the ZEEMR Z1 Mini projector.
Pros and Cons of ZEEMR Z1 Mini
According to JayceOoi, the pros and cons of ZEEMR Z1 Mini projector are following:
- Excellent Build Quality with Rock-Solid Plastic
- Stylish In Design
- Fully Enclosed Optical That Is Free Of Dust
- Great To Use During The Day
- In Dark It Looks Much Better
- Outstanding Optical Image Quality
- Text Performance Is Outstanding
- Corners Are Sharp and In Focus
- Two Built-In 3W Speakers Are Decent
- Fan Noise Is Outstanding
- 1080P and SDR Supported
- Nice Launcher Based On Linux
- Supported Both Miracast and AirPlay
- Bluetooth Speaker Mode
- Automatic Focus and Keystone
- Manual 4-Way Keystone Correction
- HDMI, CEC and ARC Are Supported
- AC3 Audio Is Not Supported
- 45% NTSC Color Gamut
- Slightly Calibration Is Needed