ULTIMEA Thor T60 is one of the brightest ultra short throw projectors with 4000 ANSI lumens and the world’s highest color gamut laser TV thanks to 120% BT.2020 color gamut range, HCTC 3.0 technology and 4000:1 Contrast Ratio. These specs are incredible for a projector, and comparable to top-of-the-line TVs.
The Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, Dolby Audio, and DTS HD technologies also provides a stunning video and audio immersion like a cinema.
Is ULTIMEA Thor T60 really the best projector to buy in 2023? Does it have disadvantages?
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of the ULTIMEA Thor T60 laser TV according to Toids DIY Audio YouTube channel.
Pros and Cons of ULTIMEA Thor T60
According to Toids DIY Audio, the advantages and disadvantages of the ULTIMEA Thor T60 laser TV are as follows:
- LAN port and Wi-Fi, So You Can Get Internet
- We Get All The Shadow Detail
- Contrast Ratio Is One Of The Best In The Industry
- 120% BT.2020 Color Gamut Is More Than Any Flat Screen Television and OLED
- Bright Vibrant Colors That Are Flashing Across The Screen
- 4000ANSI Lumens Supposed To Be A Television Replacement
- Projector Is So Bright That It Can Really Create That 3D Effect
- I Can Actually Watch 3D Content With Lights On
- A Lot Of Settings You Can Change For The Video
- Fans Are Whisper Quiet - Abour 30dB
- Dolby Processing Was Absolutely Great
- Game Mode and Low Latency Mode Make Delay As Low As 10ms
- Fairly Basic IR Remote Control
- Sound Is A Little Bit On High Side and There Is Missing Quite A Bit Of Mid-Range and Bass