We have seen several portable projectors before, but it looks like AAXA has released the smallest and most advanced of them all. The new AAXA P7+ projector fits in the palm of your hand, but it has 1080P Full HD native resolution, 550 LED lumens brightness, a built-in battery with 150 minutes of battery life, and Android 10 operating system.
The new AAXA projector is already available on Amazon. However, before buying it, I invite you to watch a video review from GADGET CRUNCH. Let’s learn about the pros and cons of the AAXA P7+ projector according to this YouTube channel.
By the way, you can subscribe to GADGET CRUNCH on YouTube if you want.
Pros and Cons Of AAXA P7+
According to GADGET CRUNCH, the pros and cons of AAXA P7+ projector are as follows:
- Many Inputs and Ports In A Small Body
- Latest Generation of DLP Technology
- 1920 x 1080p Image Without Upscaling
- Upscale Up To 4K 30Hz
- Deliver A Display Up To 200 Inches
- Setup Is Very Easy
- Tripod Provided Does Help With Stability
- Manual Focus Achieved In Seconds
- Built-In Android OS Is Going To Be A Huge Selling Point
- Full Sized HDMI Port To Connect A Range Of Other Devices
- The Image Is More Than Sharp Enough To Make Out Text and Gameplay
- Wired and Wireless Screen Mirroring
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Completely Useless With Light On Or Open Blinds
- Built-In Speakers Aren't Really Good