If you still think a projector cannot replace a TV, you haven’t seen Awol Vision LTV-3500 yet. We suggest you check out the full video review of the new Awol projector from Chris Majestic.
The guys from this YouTube channel made the most detailed review of Awol Vision LTV-3500 projector, including design, ports, specs, interface, remote, image quality, 3D, black levels, gaming, speakers, etc.
As for the main features of Awol Vision LTV-3500, they include 4K UHD native resolution, 3500ANSI lumen brightness, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, up to 150 inches screen size, Adjustable Focus and 8-Point Keystone Correction, Cinematic 3D, MEMC and HDR10+ support.
So, let’s find out the advantages and disadvantages of Awol Vision LTV-3500 projector according to Chris Majestic.
By the way, you can subscribe to Chris Majestic on YouTube if you want.
Pros and Cons of Awol Vision LTV-3500
According to Chris Majestic, the pros and cons of Awol Vision LTV-3500 projector are as follows:
- Pretty Cool Design Language
- Futuristic Looking Projector
- Fire Stick Is One Of The Best Options
- No Issues With Wi-Fi and 4K Streaming
- Motorized Focus System
- 3D Support, Which Is A Rarity Among 2023 Projectors
- Vivid Colors Without Over Saturated
- Blown Away From The Sharpness and Focus Uniformity
- Black Levels Are Better Than I Thought
- Input Lag In Games Only 17ms After Firmware Update
- Speakers Do Get Crazy Loud
- Fan Noise Is Not Distracting
- No Backlit On Remote
- High Price
- Menu System Is Cumbersome
- Fire Stick Limitations